Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 Golden Globes

The Golden Globes aired tonight and like many I wanted to see who would take home a globe but for me the real show was on the "Red Carpet".The Golden Globes is a eclectic mix of Hollywoods finest, actors from our favorite shows, and every thing in between.With this diverse mix of people there's the potential for all types of fashion hits and misses .As this was only the GG's and not the Oscars my expectations were not that high. None the less if you show up,you must show out.These are some people who I thought did just that and some I think should ummm,just try again.

First I wanted to talk about some of our fellow fatty's Monique,Amber,and Gaby .

Amber- (I could not find a decent picture of her from last night so I'll post a picture of her dress when I track one down.)

Gabourey Sidibe- I really like Gaby and I think she has a beautiful spirit.With that being said I have to say that every time I see pictures of her I'm disappointed. I think she is in serious need of a stylist (I'm available.) However compared to some of the things I've seen her wear in the past this is one of her better selections.Even though I feel that there are way better options out there she looks pretty good overall. I just wish I could see her in something that was actually age appropriate or on trend. I'm wont talk about hair and makeup, since it was raining everyone gets a pass on that .




Monique-Monique was beautiful as usual.She wore a strapless gold Reem Acra dress and minimal accessories .My only complaint  is I feel like I've seen her in this dress before.I would love to see her try a bold or bright color.

 Loved It


Hated It

Photo credits:Just Jared ,MTV,Getty Images.

 Me and my sister went back and forth about who should be on this list and we only agreed on two spots off the whole list.I know we all have different taste so let me know what who you guys thought were the best and worst dressed.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the Gabourey comment! Although I would give anything for her confidence, with the resources she has available I expect a little BAM! when it comes to her outfits. Emily and Maggie's dresses are gorgeous and Penelope never fails in looking fabulous but I'm not a big fan of Oliia or Ginnifer's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was Julianne Moore thinking? lmao this dress is freakin unflattering! just can't believe it.
    But I'm not hatin', I love her!
    I think she's an incredible actress! :)

    ReplyDelete